Tired of seeing your employees’ feet
on poor core images?
Add value to your core photos and build your own core strip log with adjustable depth scale!
The TEC-CORIM software
allows the user to take images of core boxes, process the photos and finally view the cores of a borehole in a continuous column with an adjustable depth scale!
This software tends to companies which have to deal with numerous cores and need an excellent documentation opportunity.
Your advantages are
- extremely easy and quick to learn
- immediate share with on site and remote geologists
- participation and communication of the results to customers, contractors and authorities
- reduced efforts for logistics and storage of the cores
- prerequisite for efficiant workflow solutions
- linkable with geophysical/geological data for use in database or borehole logging software
- high quality digital archiving
The processed images have a standardized file name structure, containing all relevant information. This facilitates the linking of the images to data base applications
Once all the boxes of a borehole are recorded, the core can be viewed in a continuous column with the provided TEC-CORIM Viewer. The depth scale can be adjusted.
It is possible either to take a picture and to process it at once, or to take pictures of a number of boxes and process them at a later stage. Processing of existing digital core box images is possible as well, if the depth information is available.
used by many companies in the world
Countries where TEC-CORIM is already in use.
Look No Further. Get Started Today
fon: +49. 7634. 4644
fax: +49. 7634. 4634